Character Building and Civilizing
Apart form communicating Knowledge, religious institutions lay great emphasis on building character and civilizing students, in fact, education is imparted for the sanctification of OneÃ¢??s deeds and ethics and for making prophetic knowledge a part of oneÃ¢??s life or else the very purpose of religious knowledge withers away. Irrespective from practical aspect, a knowledge imparting institute can be labeled a research and technical institution, but not a religious institute. Deem is deed although no deed is possible without knowledge thus making knowledge a part of deemed.
Jamia-Tur-Rasheed has an exemplary discipline of reformation and training in which teachers, students and staff spend their days and nights.
- Arrangement for congregational prayers.
- Correction of lining (Suf).
- Arrangement for first lining (Suf) and sunan qabliya wa badeya.
- Masnoon Qirat (Recitation).
- Azkaar wa Auraad.
- Reciation of the Holy Quran.
- Masnoon Prayers.
- Congregational Education.
- Other discourses
- Guest UlemasÃ¢?? Discourses.
- Apart form the set schedule, Ulemas keep close eye on students and reforms where they feel needed.
We have 6 guests and no members online